Social media is a great way to forge connections with your patients and to help introduce your practice to other people in your community. However, we often find that many dental practice owners and their staff aren’t sure how use their social media presence. In today’s blog, we’re going to take a look at a few tips for making the most out of your Facebook account.
Making the Most Out of Your Facebook Account
- Encourage Reviews: When people research a dental practice before making an appointment, they often look at the reviews on their Facebook and Google My Business pages. Occasionally, have a post that encourages people to leave their thoughts on their experience at your office. You can even share the reviews you’ve recently received as well.
- Share Local Content: Local SEO is critical for an online marketing plan in 2018. One great way to improve local SEO and also to become more active in your community is to share local content. Share events or local news, tag local businesses in your posts, make a portion of your content community-oriented, from your blogs to your social media content.
- Post Dental Content: If you see a funny or interesting post that you think can help your patients, share it! Likewise, share your blogs or any updates to your services. Keep your follows and friends online in the now.
- Post Non-Dental Content: While dental content is important, you don’t have to limit your content to this. You can have information about holidays, fun facts, community events, and other non-dental stuff that is likely to be liked, commented on, and shared.
- Have a Contest: We had a client recently have a pumpkin carving contest on Facebook, uses likes to judge the best pumpkin. Another practice did the same this month, but with an ugly holiday sweater contest. Great ways to encourage interaction with our patients!
Try Our Free Kit!
Remember, we have a free kit for clients (and $99 for everyone else) that contains a month’s worth of social media posts you can share and personalize.
Do you have questions about making the most out of your social media? Looking for new ways to help your practice grow? Then contact us today and let us help! Send an email to MDPM Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 972-781-8861!