Almost 90% of shoppers research options online before making a buying decision. That means that no matter how a potential patient finds you (referral from an existing patient, Google search, insurance database, or other avenues), he or she will look in 3-5 places before choosing to call your office to get information or – hopefully – schedule an appointment. Your online reputation, as conveyed by your reviews, plays a huge part in that! What are you doing to ensure you’re garnering online reviews?
That’s where we come in. We offer the following when it comes to reputation management:
- Profile/local listing setup and management (including Google My Business/Google Maps, Facebook reviews, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, and others)
- Reputation management coaching for your team
- Integration of reputation management and social media efforts
- Negative review response management
- In-office tools and materials to make garnering reviews easier
- Consistency between your website, local listings, and reputation management platforms
We work with dentists all over the country, so we know which platforms are worthwhile investments for your time and energy. We also stay up-to-date on the rules and regulations regarding reputation management so that you can ensure the positive reviews you get are rightfully yours and there to stay, to help you attract patients and win over the search engines.