As a dental practice, you’re always looking for ways to attract new patients and grow in the process. To grab a little attention on social media (and maybe a few leads) you may consider running a promotion or special. Now that fall is here, there are plenty of holiday and seasonal options for your practice to try! Let’s look a few fall marketing ideas, shall we?
Fall Marketing Ideas for Your Practice
- Back-to-School: One of our clients recently ran a promotion where kids coming in for a back-to-school visit could choose from a set of folders, one of which held a Target gift card. Fun promotions like these can encourage families to bring their kids in for a routine checkup and cleaning prior to school starting, or at least before extracurricular activities really leave kids pressed for time.
- Celebrate National Dental Hygiene Month: October is National Dental Hygiene Month! With that in mind, why not run promotions related to improving oral hygiene? You can offer discounts on cleanings, or drawings to win electric toothbrushes or water flossers. You can also recognize the awesome hygienists on your team on social media!
- Acknowledge Breast Cancer Awareness Month: October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This disease impacts millions of people, including your patients and their family and friends. Why not take donations to a reputable organization dedicated to fighting the disease or helping people and their families? You can even offer to match donations! You can also take part or host a fun run or walk to raise money.
- Set Up a Fall Festival Booth: Throughout September and October, many cities across the country will be having a fall festival of some kind. Consider setting up a booth! You can give out free swag, let people sign up for visits, and introduce yourself and your team to your community.
- Have a Drawing: We’ve had clients run promotions where scheduling a follow-up visit enters them in a drawing to win a big prize, such as a dinner for two at a local restaurant.
- Celebrate National Orthodontics Month: A lot is happening in October: that month is also National Orthodontics Month! You can use this as a way to raise awareness about the importance of addressing misalignment. You can also offer specials on braces, Invisalign, or any other orthodontic system your practice offers.
Do you have questions about marketing or running a seasonal promotion? Looking for new ways to help your practice grow? Then contact us today and let us help! Send an email to MDPM Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 972-781-8861!