At MDPM Consulting, we believe content marketing can help improve SEO (search engine optimization), as well as your online reputation and, as a result, attract new clients. However, in order to reap the benefits, you need to sow quality content. Take today’s quiz to find out more details. In addition, if you have any further questions or concerns, give us a call. Remember, MDPM Consulting is here to help!
Our Content Marketing Quiz
- True or False: You can recycle content.
- True or False: You should share blogs and updates on social media.
- True or False: Your site should include accurate NAP information.
- True or False: Quality can impact SEO.
- False. No way! You should always focus on ensuring that your copy is original (and well-written). With that said, you can, however, address the same topics again and again, as long as the actual blog copy within is original. Recycling posts and reusing copy can have a negative impact on rankings, while original material can have a positive impact.
- True. Social media is such a unique source; it is a completely free means of sharing your content with current patients who will hopefully become potential leads. You should definitely share your blog posts, as well as any changes to your practice or your website, on your social media accounts.
- True. Your copy should include a number of things that can aid SEO, such as organic link placement and long tail keywords. But don’t forget about NAP! Name, address, and phone number should be accurate on your website and social media accounts. After all, Google will pull information from your site, and you want to make sure users have the right address and phone number.
- True. I know we touched on this above, but the fact is that Google will take the quality of your copy and content into account when ranking. An active social media presence, original copy, accurate NAP, organic links, and keyword placement can all help improve your overall ranking.
Need a new and better website, or want to learn how you can become a noticeable online presence? Do you have questions about online marketing strategies or SEO? We can help! Send MDPM an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 972-781-8861. Talk to our team today!