When we share content on social networks, we want current clients to see it. We also really want them to share this info and hopefully gather interest from potential new clients. What are the best times to post to social media? Are there certain times during the day that increase the likelihood of your content being noticed, and shared/retweeted/pinned or liked?
Social Networks and SEO
Blogging is often the bread and butter of your SEO strategy. However, if you’re just leaving the blogs on your website and not sharing them, you may not be getting the most from your efforts. Sharing on social networks soon collects likes and shares, activity that search engines take notice of. With the right strategy, social networking can be a huge boost to your search engine optimization.
The Best Times To Post
Hubspot recently posted a very cool infographic highlighting the most opportune times to post blogs, news, and more to your social networking accounts. The results show:
- For Facebook, most people seem to be online between noon and 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, 3pm and 4pm on Wednesdays, and 1pm until 4pm on Thursdays and Fridays.
- For Twitter, try sharing between noon and 3pm Mondays through Fridays, and 5pm until 6pm on Wednesdays.
- LinkedIn users are typically there between 7:30am and 8:30am, noon, and from 5pm until 6pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. On Tuesdays, the times are typically from 10am until 11am.
- Pinterest is more varied, from 2am until 4am, evening hours daily, 5pm on Fridays, and 8pm until 11pm on Saturdays.
- For Instagram, you’re good posting anytime Monday through Thursday, with the exception of 3pm to 4pm.
Try Our New Social Media Kit
Starting this year we are now offering a social media kit for our current clients. The kit is complimentary and includes pre-formated, interesting posts for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram that are meant to boost engagement across all social channels. Let us help you boost your SEO and improve your social networking strategy. It’s time to get social in 2016!
Interested in receiving our free monthly social media kit to boost engagement for your dental practice on social media? Ready to take your online marketing to the next level? Give us a call at (972) 781-8861 or shoot us an email at Jill@mdpmconsulting.com.