Today, I want to share with you our Enterprising Selection of Services, which is the next level up from our Smart dental marketing selection.
Enterprising Selection of Services
In addition to everything in our Smart Selection, the Enterprising Selection comes with 12 blogs per month and a 10-page dental microsite, built on a CMS, for a significantly more competitive SEO strategy. The microsite will act as a mini-website about a service or product you would like to promote. Blogs may be split between the dental blogsite and the microsite, if you prefer.
We will update your social media profiles, upon request, help you with reputation management, and provide a one-hour consulting call and complete SEO report four times a year, quarterly.
In addition, for patient retention and referrals, we will deliver a custom, quarterly e-newsletter and supplemental, monthly e-blasts to your patients. Simply provide us with a list of emails, and we will manage the subscriptions, track delivery and opt outs, and provide you with an overview of your mailing responses during your quarterly SEO calls.
We Do It All for You
- One-on-one interview to strategize and learn about your practice
- SEO keyword selection
- Completely custom, SEO’d copywriting (no stock articles)
- Custom-designed WordPress website with CMS (content management system) so that you or someone on your team can alter the site’s content or post blogs
- E-mail contact form with custom fields
- Domain-based e-mail
- Custom-written 10-page microsite with blog, upon request
- Separate blogsite setup
- Set up and administration of your professional Facebook page
- Google Authorship
- Google Places
- Many other local listings
- Google Analytics tracking
- WordPress Analytics tracking
- Google Webmaster Tools
- 12 SEO’d, custom blogs per month, posted on Facebook
- Quarterly newsletters and monthly e-blasts, distribution, and tracking
- Quarterly SEO report based on Google Analytics and WordPress Analytics
- Quarterly one-hour consultation call for SEO and marketing
Call 972-781-8861 today to speak with our director of business development and CEO, Jill Nastasia. She’ll discuss your vision and current marketing strategy, provide a thorough analysis of her findings, and present a strategic dental marketing plan to get you where you need to go. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.